Pam Patty's Healthy Chicken Enchiladas
50 Minutes to Prepare & Cook
1 (8 ounce) package Cream cheese
1 Cup salsa
2 Cups Chopped Cooked Chicken breast meat
1 (15.5 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained 6 (6 inch) Whole Wheat tortillas
2 Cups shredded cheese
1 can enchilada sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly
grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
2) Cook Chicken breast or use pre-Cooked Chicken
breast(Can be done in the microwave).
3) In a small saucepan over medium heat, Combine
the Cream Cheese and salsa. Cook, stirring until
melted and Well blended. Stir in Chicken and
4) Fill tortillas with the mixture, roll and place into
the prepared baking dish. Cover with enohilada
sauce. Spread Cheese over the top. Cover with
5) Bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Garnish with your favorite toppings such as
lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, or sour Cream.