Cherry Granola Cookies
1/2 cup dried cherries or raisins
3 cups low fat granola cereal
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
4 Tbs. butter, melted
1 large egg, beaten
2 Tbs. honey
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease two cookie sheets.
• In a small bowl, combine cherries or raisins with enough hot tap water to cover. Set aside.
• In a large bowl, toss together the granola, flour and baking powder.
• Stir in melted butter, beaten egg and honey until the mixture is evenly moistened.
• Drain the cherries and add them to the mixture, stirring until well combined.
• Press dough into cookie cutters and place shapes on cookie sheets.
• Bake for 12-15 minutes, until they are golden brown around the edges. Transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.